Please use this list as a guide for who you should see when booking an appointment:
- Adult screening – doctor or nurse
- Cervical screening & breast examination – doctor or nurse
- Child clinics – health visitor
- Contraception – doctor or nurse
- Immunisations – nurse
- Maternity care – doctor/nurse/midwife
- Minor operation – doctor
- Travel clinics – nurse. Please click here to go to our Travel Health page where you can complete an online health questionnaire
- Child immunisations – nurse; this clinic is held on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month from 12:00-12:45 at the surgery.
Health checks are available for patients over 75 years old and patients who have not been seen within the last 3 years.
Asthma review questionnaire
For patients who are due an annual asthma review.
Please would you answer the questions on the form below and submit it to us.
If your symptoms are deteriorating or you have any concerns, please make an appointment to the respiratory nurse or a doctor as well.